Sentry Lab is a key part to our comprehensive Quality Control Program. Our in-house, state-of-the-art laboratory is an essential component integral to our manufacturing of superior dietary supplements. Sentry Manufacturing’s laboratory is the primary component to achieve our mission of maintaining strict control over every aspect of Manufacturing and Quality. Our in-house laboratory allows for timely, accurate, cost-effective testing that ensures every product, from raw material to finished goods, meets all strict Quality Requirements.
Sentry Manufacturing’s state-of-the art lab equipment includes:
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC) with Diode Array Detectors
- Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UPLC) with a variable wavelength detector
- Microwave Digestion for Mineral Analysis Preparation.
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer coupled with a Graphite Furnace for complete metal and mineral analysis.
- FTIR-Infrared Spectrophotometer for raw material identification
- U.S.P. Dissolution
- Accelerated and Room Temperature Stability Chambers for determination of expiration date and product stability
Sentry Manufacturing’s state-of-the art lab testing capabilities includes:
- Raw Material Identification
- Testing of Dietary Supplement and Components using AOAC, USP and FCC Methodology
- Full Microbiology testing performing USP <2021>, <2022> and <2023>
Every batch of every ingredient we receive is tested for identity and purity before being allowed to be used in any of Sentry Manufacturing’s product. Every finished product is tested before being released for sale. Such stringent attention to quality control is extremely difficult to accomplish without a state-of-the-art, Quality Conscious, in-house laboratory.